Friday, August 20, 2010

Pimp my sofa


Today I got a little sofa in my room. It's been in another room for as long as I can remember, but we did a little bit of rearranging, so it doesn't fit there anymore. And because I've always wanted a sofa, my parents decided to put it in my room, instead of throwing it away. I don't really mind! I hope next year around this time I've already moved out. But I have to live with the sofa for about a year, so ... why not altering it a little bit! It's super ugly, super old, not exactly the most comfortable sofas to have, and it's even a little bit dirty... I think it really needs a new look. And I'm actually pretty excited! Nobody wants it anyway. I have no idea how to make new covers to the cushions (or whatever you wanna call them), but that's what makes this even more interesting! :)

Now I'm not sure when I'll be able to do all this, since I've got all kinds of things to do before my month-long trip to Central Europe, but hopefully I'll come up with something nice and manage to put it into practise! It always makes me happy to know that I've got something where I get to be a little creative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment